Saturday, July 30, 2016

An Open Letter To The Man Who Unexpectedly Came To My Life

We’re just been with one another for a short period of time but it feels like a lifetime because so much has changed to our lives.
Nung makasama kita sa training, especially nung “beast barracks” phase, never akong nagka-crush sau… Di kita napansin, basta ang alam ko lang, mabait ka at gentleman unlike sa iba… Sa totoo lang hindi ko nga alam yung exact moment na napansin kong special ka…(sorry!) Recognize na tau noon nung I started giving you some some sweet attention… Chat kahit ilang rooms away ka lang, first picture together, first sentinel partners, first movie together na tau lang, first kain sa labas, first byahe pauwi sa Pampanga….halos lahat ng first nandun na..! haha. Sabi nga:
"The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable." - Victor Hugo
Di naging madali satin magsimula. All of a sudden lahat na ng tao sa paligid tinatanong kung ano daw ba tayo. First time kong madeny ng harap-harapan at makarinig ng jokes na tagos talaga. Ngayon ko lang sasabihin sayo na naisip ko din noon na sukuan ka na lang…na siguro darating din yung taong hindi ako itatago at ipagmamalaki ako… pero everytime I was about to let you go, there’s something inside na di ka kayang pakawalan. At the end of the day masaya ako na kasama kita. Yung feeling na ayaw kong makita ang  sarili ko na di ka kasama. Yung feeling na willing akong mag take risk kasi alam kong ikaw ang gusto ko… kung masaktan man ako sa huli e okay lang..no regret.
Dumating din tau sa phase na may ibang tao who tried to win us back. However, we chose to stay. Thank you daddey..!
Despite the trials - we have made each other stronger. You have changed who I am and I attribute much of who I am now, to you. You have made me happier, stronger - you have also given me the cherished gift of your love and support in my times of pain. Salamat sa sobrang dami ng times na pinunasan mo mga luha ko sa mata at yakapin ako for comfort..I swear those memories gave you 100% pogi points..! haha
You’re not my first love but you came to be my greatest love - you always have been, you are strong - you are honest and critical. I might say half-jokingly that you're my better half some times - but you really and truly are.
You are one of the reasons why I keep on working, just to keep moving from day to day. You gave me a reason to truly live, to truly push myself beyond limits and even see myself with you years from now. You've given me a place and arms to cry in, to laugh in, and to grow in.
I am sorry that I can not always give you all the things you so richly deserve – and what I can give for now is the time that was left after a long tiring day sa office. To express how much I miss you and to let you feel that I’m with you kahit we’re miles away from each other. To let you feel that you can still be here with me. And be your mommey no matter what.
My gift to you is this - my expression of how much I truly value you, cherish you and how grateful I am - in spite of all the hard times – kabaliwan ko.. at sa mga times na sinasaktan ko lang sarili ko… you’re still there… we are way too far and uncertain of what will happen next... panghahawakan ko mga sinabi mo… I know you’re such a good man daddey… And very thankful ako to have you in my life…
Thank you for being who you are.
Thank you for being with me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for letting me love you in return.
Isip_Ipis.

No comments:

Post a Comment